1.I end up ironing and go to hospital.
2.I look upset near him.
3.He find out,that his bestfriend in love with Lily.
4.They argue with each other,but then come up with a solution of the problem.
5.You lied to me!
6.This evening she looks gorgeous.
7.It seems like they find a solution.
8.Jade and Tony are engaged.
9.This old thing split up in his hands.
10.They were far away from each other.
11.He always get involved in my life!
12.She treat her dog badly!I don`t know that she is so rude to animals!
13.They get divorced last year.I see it as a disaster for their childrens.
14.He move house last week.
2.I look upset near him.
3.He find out,that his bestfriend in love with Lily.
4.They argue with each other,but then come up with a solution of the problem.
5.You lied to me!
6.This evening she looks gorgeous.
7.It seems like they find a solution.
8.Jade and Tony are engaged.
9.This old thing split up in his hands.
10.They were far away from each other.
11.He always get involved in my life!
12.She treat her dog badly!I don`t know that she is so rude to animals!
13.They get divorced last year.I see it as a disaster for their childrens.
14.He move house last week.

Thank you for the sentences. Correct mistakes in 1,3,7,11,12,13,14. Your mark is GOOD.
ОтветитьУдалить